Foressa Mountain Town Construction Update Q4 2021
POST-TYPHOON ODETTE RECOVERY EFFORTS
We are committed to ensuring that Foressa Mountain Town vecinos and your properties are being well-taken care of especially during these trying times.
Below are the site updates after Typhoon Odette hit the community, along with the rest of Visayas and Mindanao, last December:Water and power supply are fully restored as of January
- Damaged railing in the Sales Pavilion has been repaired
- Sales Pavilion is now accepting vecinos; power and water supply have been restored
- Tilted electrical post along Road 17 scheduled for repair of CEBECO
- Damaged street signages were inspected by the contractor and is expected to be repaired by Week 4 of March
- Damaged gutter in the pump room was inspected and is scheduled to be repaired by Week 4 of March
Foressa Mountain Town welcomed its first batch of vecinos, with five lots turned over last November 27 during the tree-lighting event.
Construction of the Foressa Lodge is now at 19.27% and is expected to be completed by 2022. Meanwhile, construction of the swimming pool and landscaping of spine road segment 2 and the frontage along transcentral highway will start this year.
LAUNCH OF LIGHT PHASE B
Our newest phase, Light B, will officially be launched to the public on March 5, 2022.
Know someone who is looking for a mountain sanctuary? Be one of our Referral Partners and earn up to Php 50,000* for every successful referral. Talk to your Property Specialist or Broker today.
*Terms and conditions apply
We would like to congratulate you for making an investment in Foressa Mountain Town as its residential lots are enjoying 51% value appreciation. Priced at Php 8,600 per sqm during its launch year in 2017, a residential lot in this community is now at Php 13,000 per sqm.
Get updates and notifications through the AboitizLand Vecino App. Download for free via the App Store or Play Store.
We would like to hear your thoughts, suggestions, or concerns about your recent transaction with us. Click HERE to share your feedback.